Why Connect - Reason to Play (ages 6-12)
Help the picture tiles make friends with each other by finding out how they can connect. A reasoning game that tests and builds upon your ability to reason, categorise and identify relationships between objects.
Take turns to place different tiles together based on the relationship between the pictures on them. Put your thinking caps on and you have a reason to play!
- Recommended for ages 6-12
- For 2-4 players
- A highly addictive reasoning game.
- Work your charm with both your logic & persuasive skills to convince the other players.
- 2 levels of gameplay for use with younger & older kids.
- Not bound by a board and can be played on any flat surface. So have fun connecting these tiles on your family dining table, or take it along with you on a picnic to the park!
- Taps into higher order thinking capacities, promoting logical thinking and categorical reasoning.
- Builds cognitive flexibility while promoting a deeper level of processing and engagement with the ideas.
- Requires visual processing.
- Encourages communication skills.
- 90 picture tiles
- 4 wooden stands
- 1 cloth bag
- 1 score pad