Antiquity 2 Year 12 4E Student book + obook assess
This resource includes a physical copy of the Student book and access to obook assess: a cloud-based obook that students can use anywhere, anytime, on any device. obook assess provides students with access to:
- a complete digital version of the Student book with added note-taking and bookmarking functionality
- targeted instructional videos by some of Australia’s most experienced Ancient History teachers designed to help students prepare for assessment tasks and exams
- a range of interactive, auto-correcting, multiple-choice assess quiz questions.
- Explicit alignment to the Ancient History Stage 6 syllabus.
- In-depth and appropriately levelled content developed by trusted expert teachers.
- Simplified chapter structure with content organised into manageable double-page topics.
- Clear, unambiguous language supported by plenty of visuals.
- obook assess provides comprehensive student and teacher digital support, including answers to every question in the book, videos, teacher notes, exam preparation support and more.
- New content includes the latest scientific developments in the field, up-to-date case studies and source material, and a unique focus on ethics – including the contestability of history: ‘Who owns the bones?’
- Innovative and intuitive chapter features such as ‘Focus questions’, ‘Key concepts and skills’, ‘Learning goals’ and
- ‘Understanding and using the sources’
- ‘Check your learning’ questions for each topic allow students to review and expand on what they have learned.
- A ‘Profile’ feature included for each chapter allows for more in-depth learning about a historically significant person, event or phenomenon.
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Subject||Ancient History, History|
- Unity Grammar Year 12 2020
- Tara Anglican School for Girls Year 12 2020
- Popular Year 12 Texts and Study Guides
- Malek Fahd Year 12 2020 (All Campuses)
- Marian Catholic College Year 12 2020
- Gilroy College Year 12 2020
- Green Valley Year 12 2020
- Nagle College Blacktown Year 12 2020