Comedy Theatre for Upper Primary Student Book
Elizabeth Klein has nearly thirty years of teaching experience and has written ten plays for Upper Primary students based on children's enjoyment of humour.
This book provides students with a collection of quirky, nonsensical plays which they can read and perform in the classroom. Even the most reluctant child can blossom in confidence through drama.
From libidinous references to belches and farts, to wicked names that conjure up ridiculous characters and situations, children love surprise and shock. What’s more, they like to express humour in their own flamboyant exuberance. These plays have been created to motivate and encourage students in creativity and reading skills.
- Cherry Black and the Seven Dwarfs
- The Guild of Villains and Miscellaneous Fairy Tale Characters
- In Defence of Hansel and Gretel
- Santa’s BIG Secret
- King Reggie and the Knights of the Square Table
- James Pond and the Sinister Plot
- Pigs’ New House
- The Excursion
- Flatman and Ribbon
- Hensville Primary Has Talent
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6|
|Date of Publication||2018|