Key Features of Modern History 2 Year 12 Student book + obook assess
This resource includes a physical copy of the Student book and access to obook assess: a cloud-based obook that students can use anywhere, anytime, on any device.
obook assess provides students with access to:
- a complete digital version of the Student book with added note-taking and bookmarking functionality
- targeted instructional videos by some of Australia’s most experienced Modern History teachers designed to help students prepare for assessment tasks and exams
- a range of interactive, auto-correcting, multiple-choice assess quiz questions.
This fifth edition offers complete support for teachers and their students, providing depth and coverage in an easy‑to‑read, easy‑to‑understand and easy‑to‑master format.
- Explicit alignment to the Modern History Stage 6 syllabus.
- In-depth and appropriately levelled content developed by trusted expert teachers.
- Simplified chapter structure with content organised into manageable double-page topics.
- Clear, unambiguous language supported by plenty of visuals.
- obook assess provides comprehensive student and teacher digital support, including answers to every question in the book, videos, teacher notes, exam preparation support and more.
- Innovative and intuitive chapter features such as ‘Focus questions’, ‘Key concepts and skills’, ‘Learning goals’ and ‘Understanding and using the sources’
- ‘Check your learning’ questions for each topic allow students to review and expand on what they have learned.
- A ‘Profile’ feature included for each chapter allows for more in-depth learning about a historically significant person, event or phenomenon.
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Subject||History, Modern History|