Magnetic Words for Years 3-5 / Ages 7-10 (Board + 114 Pieces)
Learn and write essential vocabulary with this magnetic word set.
Children can play with the magnets to practice reading and writing words, forming sentences and more.
The magnetic components make it easy to store, and can be easily used at home or in the car.
These magnets are chunky (approximately 2cm tall) so they're easy for small hands to hold.
- Place the word tiles upside down and take turns to pick a piece up and read the word.
- Bingo: Each players has 10 tiles. One person calls out the words at random. Each time a player has their word called they put it aside. The winner is the first to have all their words called.
- Hangman: Use the tiles to choose a word & draw on the board.
- Storymaker: Pick out 3 or more words and tell a story including these words
- Magnetic board - double-sided, dry-wipe, 18 x 25cm
- 114 chunky magnetic pieces
|Year Level||Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5|