The Ancient World Transformed Year 12 (print and digital)
- Buy 5 for $71.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $67.96 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $63.96 each and save 20%
The text delivered in print format.
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code supplied with the Print Textbook.
The downloadable offline version of the student text enables students to take notes, highlight key passages, and bookmark pages. It is available from Cambridge GO using the unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the Print Textbook and the Interactive Textbook.
The Ancient World Transformed series is written specifically for the new Stage 6 Ancient History syllabus to help students develop the key historical thinking and writing skills required for success in their Year 11 and Year 12 studies and beyond.
Written for the new 2018 Ancient History syllabus by expert author Pamela Bradley, this series equips students with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to investigate, reconstruct and conserve the past. The updated series now includes a new Year 11 textbook in addition to a second edition of the Year 12 textbook and a third edition of the popular Cities of Vesuvius: Pompeii and Herculaneum.
- Fresh, engaging and in-depth content across a wide range of topics in the study of Egypt, Greece, Rome, the Near East and China offer flexible options for teachers and genuinely engaging case studies for today’s students.
- Each chapter is carefully structured to allow students to develop the critical analysis skills required of an historian and includes valuable overviews, activities and tools such as graphic organisers to develop critical thinking and writing skills and also enable effective revision.
- Exam preparation support allows students to consolidate and reflect on their learning through the end-of-chapter summaries and assessments that directly address the syllabus outcomes and encourages students to develop critical thinking skills. Source-based exam-style questions will prepare them for end-of-year assessment and success in the Year 12 (HSC) examination.
- Rich digital content in the Interactive Textbook brings the study of ancient history to life, including videos, images, external links and quizzes. Additional interactive activities help students consolidate learning and develop the key skills of writing and constructing logical arguments and critical analysis. Digital-only chapters for additional elective topics provide extra flexibility for teachers.
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Subject||Ancient History, History|