Introducing The Guitar! Student Workbook Edition
What does 'Introducing The Guitar!' cover?
Designed specifically for Year 7 or Year 8 music classes, this 20-week course presumes no prior knowledge of the guitar. With activities in performing, composing and listening, students will learn to read and interpret musical notation, perform chords and notes on the guitar and develop their understanding of the concepts of music through carefully organised listening activities.
Student Workbook Features
- 20-week (2 Terms) skills based music course.
- 3 progressive units including an extension unit.
- 142 pages including manuscript and writing paper.
- Performance, composition and listening tasks with marking criteria.
- Literacy and numeracy activities.
- Extension activities.
- Completion date and teacher citation spaces spread throughout the workbook.
- Rocky Rockodile illustrations making the student workbook appealing to younger music students.
- Easy to follow for both teachers and students.
- Includes ‘Rocky Rockodile’ guitar pick.
- Downloadable backing tracks available online
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2009|
|Subject||Creative Arts, Music|