Introducing : The Guitar! Teaching Guide Edition
What does 'Introducing The Guitar!' cover?
Designed specifically for Year 7 or Year 8 music classes, this 20-week course presumes no prior knowledge of the guitar. With activities in performing, composing and listening, students will learn to read and interpret musical notation, perform chords and notes on the guitar and develop their understanding of the concepts of music through carefully organised listening activities.
Teaching Guide Features
- Complete teaching program and register designed to meet the Stage 4, NSW Board of Studies Music Syllabus.
- Introducing: The Guitar! student workbook with answers.
- CD with all performance backing tracks and listening activities.
- Introducing: The Guitar! course description, rationale and unit overview.
- Class list, homework and assessment records template.
- Includes spare ‘Rocky Rockodile’ guitar picks.
- Access to online templates and resources.
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2009|
|Subject||Creative Arts, Music|