Modern History Transformed Year 12 (print and digital)
- Buy 5 for $53.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $50.96 each and save 15%
- Buy 20 for $47.96 each and save 20%
The text delivered in print format.
The online version of the student text delivers a host of interactive features to enhance the teaching and learning experience of the student text. It is accessed online through Cambridge GO using a unique 16-character code supplied with the Print Textbook.
The downloadable offline version of the student text enables students to take notes, highlight key passages, and bookmark pages. It is available from Cambridge GO using the unique 16-character code that is included with the purchase of the Print Textbook and the Interactive Textbook.
Making the connection between history and its relevance to the lives of today’s students, Modern History Transformed is written specifically for the new 2018 Stage 6 Modern History syllabus to help students develop the key historical thinking and writing skills required for success in their Year 11 and Year 12 studies and beyond.
Written for the new Modern History syllabus, this series helps to equip students with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to investigate the forces that have shaped the world today. The series comprehensively covers the Year 12 core to meet course requirements and prepare students for HSC success. It also provides fresh, engaging and in-depth content across a range of popular electives.
- With engaging coverage of a range of Modern History topics, students are encouraged to debate and analyse historical issues and explore their relevance to the 21st Century.
- The striking design and a host of visually stimulating material is designed to foster student curiosity and imagination.
- A range of primary and secondary sources and historical interpretations provide evidence for students to use to examine the past.
- Comprehensive exam preparation support includes end-of-chapter summaries and activities that directly address syllabus outcomes, exam-style questions and additional resources for further investigation.
- The Interactive Textbook provides a range of additional elective chapters and rich digital content to bring history to life.
|Date of Publication||2018|
|Year Level||Year 12|
|Subject||History, Modern History|